Anything and Everything that Pops into my head when i'm near a computer box thingy.

Monday, March 9, 2009

T.O. in Buffalo

LOL!! Does anyone think T.O. could find Buffalo, NY on a map. I love Buffalo, and I know the type of people from BuffNY, and I'm pretty sure that they are not going to take well to this Me Always, Team never kind of guy. I am wondering what the Buffalo legends like Jim Kelly, Thurman, Andre Reed, Cornelius Bennett and Darryl Talley think of this. All I know is that Trent Edwards better invest in some heavy duty earplugs, because the first time that he decides to dump the ball in the flat to Marshawn Lynch, his QB will be skewered on the sideline just like Garcia, McNabb and Romo have been before him. AND..........$6.5M??? You crazy Buffalo? That's atleast 25% of your yearly GDP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment