Anything and Everything that Pops into my head when i'm near a computer box thingy.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Greenland


Greenland.........I was wondering to myself, is it inhabited? You never hear anything about Greenlanders. Supposedly Iceland is one of the most beautiful places on Earth, but I wouldn't know, I've never been there. Greenland sounds like a pleasant name, but it's got to be covered in ice. Do they farm anything in Greenland?

It turns out that Greenland, according to wikipedia (the bastian of my knowledge of the world) is indeed inhabited and has an economy (more than we can say right now). They depend on fishing and shrimping to sustain the economy, what about tourism? Isn't there a booming "Fjords of Greenland" cruise destination. {I see $$$$$$$$$$$$} Or "Fjord Girls Gone Wild", calling Joe Francis!! Read more about my new favorite country at http://www.greenland.com/

To quote the great Jules Winfield, "I'm going, I'm F***&^ng going, that's all there is to it."


No comments:

Post a Comment