Anything and Everything that Pops into my head when i'm near a computer box thingy.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Don't Just Stand There.........



One of the best innovations that has come about in the past 10 years is satellite radio. I am very fearful that this industry that seems to be in serious financial peril due to the current state of the economy will suddenly not be available with no forward notice.

Here are my presets
1. Channel 39-Backspin, the best of Old School rap from the Sugar Hill Gang to the late Notorious BIG
2. Channel 9-90's on 9, didn't get turned on to this until the merge of Sirius and XM, but this station takes me back to my Delta Chi party days over and over
3. Channel 8-Big 80's, what a station! takes me back to my childhood
4. Channel 12-The Pulse, 90's and Today, this station has become a space filler, not a fan of today's pop, and it seems to be on everytime I surf through
5. Channel 15-Classic Rewind, from Eddie Money to Journey, all of the "new era of Classic Rock"
6. Channel 19-Boneyard, Metallica, Ozzy, Black Sabbath and even Thin Lizzy
7. Channel 24- Lithium, as you can tell by the station title...90's alternative, from Nirvana to Foo Fighters and even some old Tool sprinkled in, very nice
8. Channel 2-The Blend, your typical soft rock station from Michael McDonald, Joe Jackson and Simply Red, very nice
9. Channel 61-Prime Country, when I need my Garth Brooks or Alabama fix, Prime Country is it
10. Channel 23-Hair Nation, quickly becoming a favorite, all of the 80's Hair bands, including Whitesnake, Great White and Crue

Now is the time to jump into Satellite radio, receivers are cheap and they are giving subscriptions away, so Just Don't Stand there, Bust A Move!!

No comments:

Post a Comment